Oogh. I'm redefining the notion of being "worried sick".
• I think my body's telling me that dinner every day is a requirement, because...ghnnvhg. This morning is rough. Hopefully I start to feel up to snuff in a couple hours, because I'd rather not have to call off work. You only get so many hours, and minimum wage is minimum enough, y'know? I think I better start nosing around for a second job (I typo'd that dog
; dangit mom and Belle stop distracting me). By the time August hits, something should open up with all the baby college kids dropping hours to focus on their shiny, new studies. I don't think I can go another winter season without income, not with the way it affected my savings this past summer.
• Mom and Dad are back from Tennessee. They brought me back sommore things for my 'holy bling', as it were--I have a silver chain loaded with medals and collected things. They got me a colored cross (turquoise on one side, red on the other) and a new medal of St. Lucy that's different than the one I already have. It has the Sacred Heart on the back, too, so it's double nice. I'd like to hope that the weight of all these things and the jingle as I move and walk will remind me of important things, especially when I'm feeling extra petty or cranky.
• Riverfest tickets. Livenation is selling fourpacks for 93 dollars. I want I want I want. I want. Avett Brothers, Justin Nozuka, and One Eskimo for 93 dollars. I'm trying to convince the parents to take advantage of this and make it our ~mini family vacation~ since I. Don't have a lot of friends in close proximity for things like this. Unless a few of y'all would like to suddenly be up in Michigan and rock out with me for a night--this would be acceptable.
• Speaking of eventful Saturdays, if I can get one off in the near future (curse you, Jim--stop plotting my entire month of work ahead of me!), the fam and I will take the long and farm-filled journey to Carey, Ohio and attend a mass at the basilica. And this time we'll actually find it, not like...that little adventure last year that some may recall. Oh, Ohio. :|
• Aaa, I am starting to feel better now. Good.
• There's footage of the tornado and damage
from the storm days previously. You can see my Uncle Bob's yard at :40 in the first clip! I recognize the other neighbor's shed. LMAO OH MY GOD MY GRADE/HIGHSCHOOL CLASSMATE FRANK AT 1:40 IN THE SECOND CLIP. He lives a few houses down lmaoooo FRANK UR ON THE TV INTERNETS. Dad: "BUT WHERE'S HIS PARROT SHIRT?"
Our little town making little headlines on our little corner of the world, teehee.
• Haha, now I'm feeling a lot
Ah, yeah, I got some questions from the resident sentienttoaster
that I can put in here, too, because surely you're not sick of reading this post already! ( but we'll hide it just in case )
And now it's music tiiiime DOUBLE MUSIC I FORGOT YESTERDAY ( lalala )
I hope everyone has a good day today.AND I WANT TIMELY NOTIFS BACK 8'[