ayay

Aug. 10th, 2010 04:46 pm
noelleno: (SLAY: HELLO DARLING.)
[personal profile] noelleno
WHEE PRODUCTIVE LIVESTREAM


MAGICAL OUTFIT for Noodles' oc Driver. Because I can.


At this point it's just best to not even try and explain





























Okay this is the first time I've caught the Fifth Element on tv right from the start. NOW MAYBE I CAN WATCH IT AND GET IT/LIKE IT??

Date: 2010-08-10 08:47 pm (UTC)
wolfofmibu: (#OOC: what are you doing up there?)
From: [personal profile] wolfofmibu
ARE YOU BETTER NOW BB

Date: 2010-08-10 08:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
my rage has been quelled by animal crackers and ice cream

Date: 2010-08-10 08:48 pm (UTC)
wolfofmibu: (#OOC: chibi!wolf)
From: [personal profile] wolfofmibu
sounds excellent

Date: 2010-08-10 08:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] negakat.livejournal.com
DRIVER'S GOT HIS SEXAY LAYDAYS

Date: 2010-08-10 08:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
WALKIN' ON BROKEN GLASSSSSSS

Date: 2010-08-10 08:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] negakat.livejournal.com
/slowly puts splash image on Lina's userinfo.....,,.,

Date: 2010-08-10 08:52 pm (UTC)
olesia: (drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
From: [personal profile] olesia
I do enjoy all this art IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN YESTERDAY'S

oh go watch those elements NOW I WANT TO WATCH IT, CRAP.

Date: 2010-08-10 08:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
is that orion in your icon.....

Date: 2010-08-10 08:57 pm (UTC)
olesia: (drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
From: [personal profile] olesia
nah it is pandora from yugioh

Date: 2010-08-10 09:09 pm (UTC)
olesia: (drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
From: [personal profile] olesia
YEAH

wassup?

Date: 2010-08-10 09:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
trying to pay attention to this damn movie
sup

Date: 2010-08-10 09:18 pm (UTC)
olesia: (drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
From: [personal profile] olesia
multipass
talking to annwyd about hideoustm and also rp history

sup

Date: 2010-08-10 09:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO INTRO PROTAGONISTS GAWD I WAS LIKE "OKAY...."

oh that reminds me *refreshes

Date: 2010-08-10 09:20 pm (UTC)
olesia: (drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
From: [personal profile] olesia
save yo refreshing for later
but do watch spam we may need you

sup

Date: 2010-08-10 09:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
why what's happening in spam

Date: 2010-08-10 09:22 pm (UTC)
olesia: (drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
From: [personal profile] olesia
I am told she might be posting in spam

Date: 2010-08-10 08:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kihanna.livejournal.com
BOOOOSTAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ♥ ♥ What a pimp daddy.

Yeah sorry I just kinda lurk and never really talk.
I, like, can't keep up with chats. At all. Ever. ;;;DX
But I was watching you on my second screen like the entire time.
*/SOUNDING LIKE A CREEPER*

Date: 2010-08-10 08:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
LURKING IS OKAY tis for drawing mostly don'tchaknow
I was happy you were there :>

Date: 2010-08-10 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kihanna.livejournal.com
IT WAS FUN WATCHING FO' REAL.

FFFFFFF my hubs saw me watching and now he wants me to try to do it too

Date: 2010-08-10 09:40 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] blizzardseason
-watching fifth elephant on syfy.-

Date: 2010-08-10 09:45 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] blizzardseason
I feel tho close

Date: 2010-08-10 09:46 pm (UTC)

Date: 2010-08-10 09:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bwhahahabeck.livejournal.com
LMFAO BOOSTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Date: 2010-08-10 09:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
AIRIN OUT HIS PITTERS

Date: 2010-08-10 09:47 pm (UTC)

Date: 2010-08-10 10:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] genegenethedm.livejournal.com
FIFTH ELEMENT! CHRIS TUCKER IS IN IT!





...and he is just an awful actor.

Date: 2010-08-11 12:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
he was the only thing i could actually focus on while trying to watch tbh

Date: 2010-08-10 11:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dreadable.livejournal.com
one day i will be around for one of your livestreams...

Date: 2010-08-11 12:13 am (UTC)

Date: 2010-08-10 11:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] laihiriel.livejournal.com
I think I like the Zel/Harlock swap the best.

Although Naga, she is FIERCE.

Date: 2010-08-11 12:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] noelleno.livejournal.com
when ISN'T naga fierce tho amirite

Date: 2010-08-11 02:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] laihiriel.livejournal.com
Possibly when there's blood involved?

Other than that: never.

Date: 2010-08-11 03:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] inverts.livejournal.com
Is that

Is that Amelia dressed as Wonder Woman?

... ♥

Profile

noelleno: (Default)
ELLE: STILL A SUPERHERO!!

August 2024

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627 28293031

Style Credit

Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 03:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags